Oct. 15, 2014
For Release: Immediate
Minnesota State Community and Technical College
Contact: Peter Wielinski – 218-631-7810 – firstname.lastname@example.org
M State open house showcases college opportunities
WADENA, Minn. – Minnesota State Community and Technical College invites prospective students, parents and community members to visit the Wadena campus during an open house from 4-8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 6.
At the open house, visitors will be able to:
- Learn about M State, watch program demonstrations, get questions answered by instructors and administrators, and hear from M State students
- Apply to M State and get a $50 gift certificate redeemable at an M State bookstore when you register for classes
- Check out the campuses by touring classrooms and facilities to see the learning environment, technology and equipment
- Receive information on financial aid, scholarships and veterans services
- Visit the eCampus Café, where coffee and treats are on the menu
- Enjoy refreshments and giveaways
- Enter a drawing for an iPad Mini or a 12-month single membership to Maslowski Wellness and Research Center
M State also will have campus open houses from 4-8 p.m. Monday, Oct. 27 in Moorhead; Tuesday, Oct. 28, in Detroit Lakes; and Thursday, Oct. 30, in Fergus Falls. The open houses also coincide with College Knowledge Month, which is marked by colleges nationally during October.
For more information about the open house and M State registration, contact the college’s Solution
Center at 877.450.3322.
A member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, M State serves more than 9,000
students in credit courses each year in more than 70 career and liberal arts programs at its four campuses in Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Moorhead and Wadena, and through eCampus. By partnering with communities, the college also provides custom training services and other responsive training programs.
Minnesota State Community and Technical College is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System and is an equal opportunity educator / employer. Upon request, this information is available in alternative formats.